If you get the right information, you can probably make the right decisions in all three IOC polls.
There are three important decisions to be made by the 125th IOC Session in Buenos Aires, Argentina, early next month.
Over the next few weeks I am going to offer you some basic information, some PR stuff (see below :), some exclusive stuff (see below and check the blog), a lot of rumors, analysis and as much independent journalistic research as I am able to do.
I do think the legions of well paid spin doctors and olympic PR people can not really direct me since I am not cashing for their advertising campaigns on my blog – this is a huge difference to other olympic devoted online and offline media.
- I will run a 24/7 blog covering IOC meetings in Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires including the 125th IOC Session.
- I will use Twitter extensively – most of my tweets will be in English.
- After all my IOC ebook will be published at the end of September – in German only.
My blog posts will be written in German as well, with some exceptions. If you don’t read German, try Google translation, it should be much better than my poor English.
If you are interested in really independent journalism and research, consider to support my crowdfunding project, buy my ebook and be a part of this new journalism project.
- You can find all my offers in the bookshop: „Macht, Moneten, Marionetten“.
I recommend, of course, my special offer – check it out.
I invite you to take part in the discussion.
- If you got information to be published and/or background information, don’t hesitate to contact me. (Give a shit on NSA and other agencies.)
- Share this blog and its posts on social media.
- Subscribe to my newsletter.
For now, some basic stories:
- Wer regiert den Weltsport? Teil 1: Wladimir Putin, Marius Vizer und Scheich Ahmad Al-Sabah
- Gartenparties bei Scheich Ahmed und Präsident Jacques
- Withering whispers of IOC members: ABB. Anything But Bach?
- Bildergeschichte vom IOC (3): “Mamma mia, what an exhibition!”
- Masters of the IOC universe: Putin, Gazprom, oligarchs and sheikhs
Some polls, basic information, PR and useful links – please, take your time! Have your vote, please.
1) 125th IOC SESSION BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA
2) ELECTION OF THE 9th IOC PRESIDENT (all six presidential manifestos have been published on this blog first, worldwide exclusive)
3) ELECTION OF THE HOST CITY FOR THE GAMES OF THE XXXII OLYMPIAD IN 2020
(Usually those websites don’t link to each other.)
4) ELECTION OF AN ADDITIONAL SPORTS FOR THE 2020 PROGRAM
Another sign of lack of transparency: the IOC has not published the report of the Program Commission so far.